Team of Chinese Translators
Hailin- Miami Chinese Translator and Experienced Mandarin Interpreter, Chinese Tutor in Miami
Hailin is a native Mandarin Chinese speaker currently living in Miami, Florida. He has proven experience in free-lance interpreting and translating from Chinese into English and from English into Chinese. He has worked with materials in law, medicine, engineering and other technical fields. With his ability to interpret for court and legal procedures as well as medical matters, as well as with a degree in physics, he is also able to teach or tutor Chinese, mathematics or physics at all levels in Miami.
Please see below for Hailin's resume
Chinese translator and Mandarin interpreter in Miami, Florida Oct 04 to present
Free-lance Interpreter & Translator, Chinese to English, English to Chinese, Federal court qualified
Chinese translator and Mandarin interpreter in Santa Clara, California Jan 01 to Aug 04
Free-lance Interpreter & Translator
Chinese translator and Mandarin interpreter in Reno, Nevada May 94 to Dec 99
Free-lance Interpreter and translator
• Translated or edited documents and other material from Chinese language to English or vice versa in the field of law, medicine, computer, mechanical engineering, metallurgy, construction, biology, etc.
• Interpreted for court, arbitration, deposition, hospital settings, conferences, INS, FDC, law firms, etc.
CrystaLaser, Reno, NV Feb 92 to Apr 94
• Conducted operational, and performance tests on laser devices.
• Determined conditions under which tests were to be conducted and sequences and phases of test operations.
• Analyzed and interpreted test data and prepared technical reports for use by engineering and management personnel
Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville, Edwardsville, Illinois Sep 89 to Dec 91
• Taught lower-level courses and problem session; tutored students
• Conducted labs; graded homework, papers, and examinations.
• Assisted students, individually and in groups, with lesson assignments to present and reinforce learning concepts.
School of Medicine, Ross University, New York, NY Jan 00--Dec 00
Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville, MS degree in Physics Sep 89--Dec 91
Peking University, Beijing, China, BS degree in EE Sep 81--Jun 85
CONFERENCE/SIMULATNEOUS INTERPRETATION EXPERIENCES
Chinese American Network Symposium, Nov 30, 2004, Chinese
Infusion Nurses Society 2005 Annual Conference, May 16-18, 2005, Mandarin Chinese simultaneous interpretation
Global Metals, Mining & Steel Conference, May 9, 2006, Simultaneous interpretation in English/Chinese
BofA Merrill Lynch Emerging Markets Meeting, June 8-9, 2010, Worked as a simultaneous interpreter
U.S. Coal Mine Methane Conference 2010, Oct 6, 2010, Chinese conference interpretation
U.S China Business Conference – Catalyst for Growth, Nov 1, 2010, Mandarin Chinese conference interpretation
Ladies Professional Golf Association Year End Player Meeting, Nov 30, 2010, Chinese interpretation
ASME Symposium On Use of Elevators in Emergency, Dec 1-2, 2010 simultaneous interpretation
North Highland LAPS Program，Feb 18, 2011, simultaneous interpretation
The Power to Transform: Telefonica Leadership Conference, April 5-6, 2011, conference interpretation
2011 NCR Global Partner Conference，April 14-15, 2011, conference interpretation