Pro Bono Chinese Translation Services
Abacus Chinese Translation Services also provides pro bono translation services for selected non-profit organizations and government agencies that meet our criteria. Should you feel that your organization meets the criteria set below and wish to have materials translated into Chinese, please contact us.
Our Pro Bono Certified Chinese Translation Services will be certified and done by
- Professors and Instructors of Translation and Interpretation Courses of Accredited Universities or Colleges
- Court certified Chinese translators or Mandarin interpreters
Criteria for Our Pro Bono Chinese Translation Service
- Organization has to be a non-profit organization under the definition of IRS 501(3)(a) or,
- A government agency
- The purposes of the materials translated by us have to be to a broad audience, for the public use and for the public good, and at least has to be accessible by the public online.
- We are particularly interested in the translation of the
- Technical documents that encourage the standardization and the use of the Internet
- Initiatives of non-profit organizations that promote openness of the society, free flow of information, exchanges of educational materials, those for the general improvement of people's health, knowledge, education, and well-being.
- Documents relating to that of public libraries and the promotion of use of public libraries
- Documents from government agencies that have a broad audience
To see if the materials of your organization qualify, please contact us for more information.