Team of Court Certified Chinese Interpreters
Lillian- Chinese Translator and Mandarin Interpreter in Washington DC
Lillian is a Chinese translation service provider in
Washington DC area. Born in Shanghai, China, she lived in
the US for more than 15 years. An experienced Chinese
translator and Mandarin interpreter serving greater Washington
DC area, she has rich experiences in translating all kinds of
documents/materials in various subjects from English to Chinese
and vise versa, as well as in interpreting numerous
business/governmental/legal conferences/cases/medical issues,
seminars and training tours for years.
Interpreter & Translator in Washington DC – USA 6/2008 - Present
Clients include but are not limited to:
• International Council of Amino Acid Science, Washington DC – interpreted ICAAS annual worldwide conference in Washington DC.
• Lessard Architecture Design Firm , Washington DC – Interpreted for three weeks for this world leading design firm for the project jointly worked with Chinese company
• Lessard Architecture Design Firm , Washington DC – translated their website
• National Farmers Union, Washington DC – interpreted for the delegation during conference from The State Council Leading Group Office of Poverty Alleviation and Development P.R. China
• Natural Sunshine Inc, Utah, USA – , yearly project for translating all related application documents of nutrition product to submit to Ministry of Health of China for marketing in China.
• American Treasury Dept, Washington DC, USA - interpreted for Chinese delegation of Ministry of Commerce of China during their conference.
• US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Washington DC, USA – interpreted for delegation with leading government accountants from China during their training seminar.
• Orange County website, CA – government website translation.
• Maryland University, Maryland, USA – interpreted for major university principles delegation from China during their training seminar.
• Federal Judicial Center, Washington DC, USA – interpreted for various delegations with members as Chinese supreme courts judges during their training seminar and conference.
• American Dept of Education, Washington DC, USA – interpreted for various groups with officials from Ministry of Education of China.
• National Center for State Court, Washington DC, USA – interpreted for various delegations with members as Chinese supreme courts judges during their training seminar and conference.
• Public Company Accounting Oversight Board, Washington DC, USA - interpreted for delegation with members of State-owned companies CEO during their training seminars
• US Sentencing Commission, Washington DC, USA – interpreted for delegation of supreme courts judges of Guizhou province, China during their training seminar.
• Whittaker & Associates, P.C. MD, USA – Interpreted for depositions and trials for various cases
• Law Office of Bruce W. McLaughlin, PLC, VA, USA – Interpreted for depositions and trials for various cases
• Law office of John Carter, VA, USA - Interpreted for depositions and trials
• Law Offices of Jerry Cheng, PLC, VA, USA– Interpreted for depositions and trials for various cases
• Leesburg circuit court, VA, USA – Interpreted for trials for various civil/criminal cases
• Fairfax circuit court, VA, USA – Interpreted for trials for various civil/criminal cases
• Admin office of Federal court, Washington DC, USA - interpreted for delegation of supreme courts judges of Guizhou province, China during their training seminar.
• National Labor Relations Board – translated official documents regarding union election issues.
• American Merit Protection System, Washington DC, USA – interpreted for delegation of Labor Relation Committee from Hainan province, China during their training seminar
• US Labor Relation Committee, Washington DC, USA – interpreted for delegation of Labor Relation Committee of city of Harbin, China during their training seminar.
• Fairfax county tax dept – interpreted for delegation of tax department of Niningxia province of China during their training seminar.
Tectura Inc. – a Microsoft Partner 2005-5/2008
Senior Financial Analyst
• In charge of budgeting, financial reporting as well as financial presentation to executive management including CFO
Shanghai Eliax Century Consulting Service Inc, Shanghai, China 2003-2005
Co-founder and Translator/Interpreter
• Interpreted and translated multiple projects for Sino-American join venture companies and overseas universities to promote Chinese market for American companies and helping American companies entering China
Verizon Wireless, NJ, USA 6/1998-1/2003
Senior Financial/Business Analyst
• Conducted a range of activities in support of the financial requirements of GTS (Global Technology Service) including planning, reporting, operating/capital and annual budgeting and forecasting requirements of GTS as well as Satellite and Network maintenance, contract analysis, billing analysis, international inventory management, international customer and vendor contract support.
• Supported and analyzed annual budget and quarterly sales forecast. Performed variance analysis to identified key reasons for the budget and forecast dev.
• Analyzed, by country, vendor costs versus internal cost opportunities and recommend cost saving alternatives.
TOSCO OIL REFINING CORP, NJ, USA 5/1997- 12/1997 Financial Analyst
• Generated, maintained and updated daily financial information for over 20 oil distribution terminals.
• Coordinated statistical and financial data from various sources and prepared presentations for supervisor.
• Designed appropriate formats and graphs for producing monthly financial reconciliation reports (including revenue allocated in different types of oil, A/P, margin, and cash flow).
COMPUTER MANAGEMENT CORPORATION, NJ, USA 2/1996- 10/1996 Marketing/Financial Analyst
• Used various tools to perform data analysis, customer segment bases, analyze market opportunities, and evaluate investment strategies.
• Assisted top management to define the corporate vision; develop pricing strategies and new business models that strengthened the company’s competitive position in industry.
SK INC, KOREA, Shanghai, China 10/1991- 10/1995 Textile Department International Trade Manager
• Evaluated financial statements and letters of credit opened by worldwide clients, designed formats of exporting documents.
• Negotiated and contracted with clients worldwide in playing international trade.
Shanghai Textile Import and Export Corp, Shanghai, China 7/1988- 10/1991 Textile Import and Export Department III Business Sales
• Synthesized international trade market research data collected from diversified sources.
• Prepared international trading documents including invoice, packing list, bill of lading and other shipping documents.
• Star performer in Verizon Wireless.
• Dean’s list for outstanding students in Rider University, 1997-1998
• Merit-based Scholarship, Shanghai University, 1987
MBA, 1998, Finance Concentration, RIDER UNIVERSITY, NJ, USA
BA, 1988, English in International Business and Finance, SHANGHAI UNIVERSITY, Shanghai, China
Language skill: English, Chinese
Computer Skills: Excel， Word, Access and PowerPoint, Oracle, SAP, Navision, Hyperion Budgeting, B2B-Ariba, Adobe