Team of Chinese Translators
Qian- Chinese Translator and Experienced Mandarin Interpreter, Chinese Tutor in Tel Aviv, Israel
Qian is a Chinese translator, and an experienced Mandarin interpreter currently in Tel Aviv, Israel. She is a fluent English and Chinese speaker, and has many years of consecutive and simultaneous interpretation experiences.
Please see below for Qian's resume
Sep.2010 to Present Department of English language and literature, Interpretation direction, Graduate School of Shanghai International Studies University, Candidate for M.A.
Sep.2006. to Jun.2010 Department of English language and
literature, Anhui University, B.A.
Interpretation ( Postgraduate Major)
Interpretation Theories and Practices Interpretation For Government Affairs
Business Interpretation Simultaneous Interpretation
English –Chinese Translation and Composition Writing Interpretation for Special Purposes
English language and literature (Undergraduate Major)
English- Chinese Interpretation English-Chinese Translation
Oral English English Intensive Reading English Linguistics
Culture and Society in English Speaking Countries English Literature
• 2006.9- 2008.6, the grade monitor in Anhui university,
• 2008.6- 2009.6, the director of Culture and Arts Department, the Student Union.
• 2008.4, one of the English-speaking etiquette guides in Investment and Trade Expo2010 China Anhui.
• 2009.2- 2009.8, selected as one of the two exchange students to Taiwan Providence University.
• 2010.2- present, part-time teacher in Heifei New Oriental School, mainly teaching English Interpretation, Oral American English, New Concept English 3.
• 2010. 8- 2011.2, working as a consultant and interpreter for a new Israeli restaurant in Hefei.
• 2010.9, interpreter for interview with a U.S. actor for Hefei TV station.
• 2010.11, worked for Beijing Hualian Shopping Centre in Hefei, as an interpreter for foreign chefs
• 2011.3-present, part-time translator for a Shanghai translation agency, translated the tenders for Qingdao shipyard, proposal from New York EYES IN magazine for Shanghai 21st century media, etc.
• 2011.4- present, work as an communication intern in PR department for world TOP100 company, ThyssenKrupp (Asia / Pacific)
• 2011.5.18-5.20, work as the hostess and interpreter for 2011 SIAL(Salon International de l'Alimentation), China International Food and Beverage Exhibition.
Frequent user of MS Word, Excel, Power Point on Windows
and the leopard system on Mac
Certificate: National Computer Programming Certificate II VB
Fluent command of both spoken and written English
Passed Shanghai Advanced Interpreting Exam in 2008, both written and oral tests at a time; TEM-8 in 2010