Team of Court Certified Chinese Interpreters
Bingjie - Chinese Translator and Mandarin Interpreter in New York City, New
Also see Asian Models in New York -
Chinese Model in New York City (NYC)
Bingjie is a Chinese translator and Mandarin interpreter located in New York City (NYC), New York. She graduated from China Foreign Affairs University, one of the best universities in China and has many years of translation and interpretation experiences. In her free time, she enjoys reading and modeling. Yes, she is a Chinese Model in New York City (NYC). Please see her information below.
Aug 2011 Queens College of the City University of New York
Applied Social Science, M.A.
Concentrate on quantitative study on health care research. 3.7/4.0 GPA.
July 2007 China Foreign Affairs University, Beijing, China International Laws, LL.B.
Chinese Consultant in New York
Professional Chinese Interpreter – New York,
October 2010- present
• The clients include but not limited to AIG, Goldman Sachs,
Citi Group, Merrill Lynch, NASDAQ,
NYSE, Chicago Futures Exchange, PwC, Deloitte, Rockefeller Group, P&G, Unilever, Harvard
University Asian Center, Yale University Medical School, Georgetown University Political Science
Department, Columbia University Architecture School, USMA, Department of Energy, Department of
Agriculture, SEC, Department of Treasury, the UN, Dewey & LeBoeuf LLP, McCarter & English LLP,
and other agencies and organizations.
• The China Insurance Regulatory Commission, The China
Banking Regulatory Commission, State-Owned
Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of Shanghai Municipal Government, China
Executive Leadership Academy Pudong, Beijing Banking Association, China Audit Office, China
Ministry of Water Resources, Hunan SASAC, Gansu Province SASAC, the Audit Bureau of Hubei
Province, Shenzhen Municipal Culture Department of Zhejiang Province, and other organizations.
• Highlight Events: 2013 Beijing Mayor Wang Anshun and
municipal delegation at the UN simultaneous
interpretation; 2012 New York City Mayor Bloomberg simultaneous interpretation; 2012 Aspen Summit
Dialogue simultaneous interpretation; 2012 of the United Nations Forum on Environment; 2012 Yale
University School of Medicine Conference simultaneous interpretation, 2012 Global Religion and Culture
Forum simultaneous interpretation; 2011 Shenzhen Mayor Xu Qin simultaneous interpretation; 2011
Harvard University business courses EMBA Chinese Business Leaders Program simultaneous
• ACTFL standard Chinese exam expert
• US immigration court interpreter.
06-08/08, 06-08/09, 06/10- John Y Yang Law Office
Timely prepare legal documents, including briefs, pleadings, appeals, wills, contracts, and real estate closing statements. Maintain internal logs and documents. Translate legal documents Mandarin/English to English/Mandarin.
06/09- NYC Acupuncture Center Office Manager
• Establish and maintain office operation environment for both patients and doctor. Monitors and analyzes patient appointment schedules while develop market campaigns for new patients .
• Initiate and manage the medical documents and medical billing. Include ICD-9/CPT coding, EOB’s, claims, all insurance carriers, medical billing software, denials, appeals, etc.
11/06- 06/07 Mercedes Benz (China) Marketing Analyst
• Worked with customer care department and target various groups analyze market and tailored campaigns accordingly via cell phone, internet, and magazines. Created a promotion e-journal to internet users.
• To collect direct information on potential customers I went to the Beijing International Auto Exhibition and did survey and interview with the audience. My follow-up contacts achieved sales and provide further idea about marketing events.
•American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages,
03/2010, 09/2010, National Standard for foreign Language
Education (Chinese) Project
• 2008/2009 International Education Exhibition (Beijing), the United Kingdom Delegation
• 2007 China (Beijing) International Automobile Manufacturing and Production Facility Exposition
Foreign Languages: Chinese (Traditional/Simplified)
Computer: Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, STATA, GIS.