Chinese Translation Services
by Chinese Translator in San Francisco, San Jose, Oakland,
Chinese Translation in San Francisco, San Jose, Oakland,
Translation Services in San Jose
Chinese Translation for
Services in Menlo Park by Professional Chinese Translators and
Mandarin Interpreters Covering the Areas of
San Jose, Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, Mountain View, San Francisco,
Oakland, Fremont, etc.
Mandarin Interpreter in San Francisco
Chinese Translator in San Francisco, San Jose, Oakland,
Cantonese Interpreter in San
Translator for San Jose and San Francisco - Mr. Linh
Authentication by the Chinese Consulate in San Francisco
- Legalization/Notarization by the Chinese Consulate in San Francisco
Cantonese is a dialect of Chinese language spoken by the
people in the vicinity of Canton (i.e. Guangzhou) in southern
China. People in Hong Kong, Guangzhou speak Cantonese as their
first language, and it is also one of the main languages spoken
by the Chinese people in San Francisco.
In San Francisco, San Jose, Oakland, and Sacramento, we provide Cantonese interpreters for your needs.
Our Cantonese interpreters are either certified by the Judicial Council or are experienced interpreters in their field. Upon demand, we can also provide Cantonese document translation services.
We have served some of the largest law firms and companies in the Bay Area, as well as the Superior Court of California and the United States District Court.
Contact us in San Francisco, San Jose, Oakland, or Sacramento
(Toll Free. If busy, please call 626-282-9186 or the number below, or email)
(24 hour mobile number, or if calling from
outside of the US)
400 McAllister St,
San Francisco, CA 94102
Resume of Our Cantonese Interpreter in San Francisco, San Jose,
Oakland, and Sacramento
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
• Language of Service: Cantonese, Mandarin, Toishanese
• Experienced in Consecutive and Simultaneous interpretation, On-site and Telephonic.
• Clients served include: health care providers, pharmacies, financial institutes, insurance carriers, utility companies, telecommunication companies, school districts, social services, governments agencies, law enforcement agencies, emergency services, service unions.
• Assignments in San Francisco include: hospitals (pre-op, medical procedures, diagnostic tests, patient home-care teachings, admission/discharge, palliative/hospice/family meetings, intake forms), medical clinics, mental health facilities, crisis centers, IEP’s, social service home visits, team decision meetings, workers’ comp assessments, QME, AME, workers’ comp appeal board hearings, labor dispute settlement conferences and hearings, attorney-client meetings, recorded statements, immigration and asylum petition interviews, traffic & administrative courts, employee trainings (simultaneous), union and community meetings (simultaneous).
• Born and raised in Hong Kong. Chinese is native language.
• Fluent in spoken Cantonese, Mandarin, Toishanese, and English.
• Can read, write and translate between Chinese and English.
• Received college and post-graduate education in the U.S.
• Have broad knowledge of both languages and the cultures in which they are spoken.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
National Board Certified Medical Interpreter - Cantonese
Certificate of Accomplishment in Health Care Interpreter from City College of San Francisco.
Certificate of Completion in Medical Interpreter Internship from Stanford University & Clinics. Qualified to interpret onsite at Stanford Hospital & Clinics.
Letter of Completion in Health Care Interpreters Training from Asian Health Services Language & Cultural Access Program.
Certificate in Project Management from U.C. Berkeley Extension
M.B.A. from California State University, East Bay
B.S. in Food Science from University of California, Davis
California Healthcare Interpreter Association